Moroccan Association of Human Rights
A National network of 88 sections
NGO established on June, 24th 1979,
Recognized of public utility by decree n° 2.00.405 of April, 24th 2000.
"A democratic Constitution, a State of human Rights and the rule of law and the dignity and citizenship society, What is the role of the human rights and democratic movement?"
The 9th Congress slogan
TO CONTACT AMDH
Head Office : Av. Hassan II, Rue Aguensous, Imm 6, Appt
- Tel : 00212537730961 – Fax : 00212537738851
- Mailing address : BP 1740 P.P – RABAT – MAROC
- Email Address : email@example.com
- Attadamoun magazine : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internal discussion List: email@example.com
- Web-site: http://www.amdh.org.ma
OUR FOREIGN RELATIONS
The AMDH is a member of:
- IFHRL: International Federation of Human Rights Leagues.
- EMHRN: Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Network.
- AOHR: Arab Organization for Human Rights.
- IUHR: Interafrican Union for Human Rights.
- CMODH: the Maghreb Coordination of Human Rights Organizations.
- Habitat International Coalition: Housing and land rights Network
-IADL: International Association of Democratic Lawyers.
OUR MAIN FOREIGN PARTNERS ARE:
- EU: European Union.
- OXFAM NOVIB: Dutch NGO.
- ACCD: Catalan Agency for Cooperation and Development.
-AECID: Spanish Agency of International Cooperation and Development.
- ACSUR: Spanish Agency for Cooperation with the South.
- The Fund for Global Human Rights.
- Frederic Ebert Foundation.
- The embassies of democratic countries such as Finland and Norway.